Re: Can my wife place AdMob banners inside my App?

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Nov 25, 2013, 6:49:35 PM11/25/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sergi,

Yeah, that's totally fine.

Amy

On Sunday, November 24, 2013 11:40:13 AM UTC-8, Sergi Castellsagué Millán wrote:
Hello,

Time ago I got banned from Admob for some, for me, unknown reason.

My wife asked me if she could create an Admob account and use hers Admob ID into my Apps. Is there any problem with that?

Notice that I will keep using the same Developer Console, but using her Ads, as she will be the responsible of it.

Any tips about that? I've checked Terms and I don't see anything like that... But I don't want her account banned aswell.

Thanks!

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Nov 26, 2013, 1:21:40 PM11/26/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sergi,

That shouldn't be a problem. Feel free to use her Ad Unit ID.

Amy

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 12:31:27 AM UTC-8, Sergi Castellsagué Millán wrote:
What I am afraid of, is getting my wife's account banned. I don't want her to be mad with me :D

We both use same computer, and I guess we both will have email opened at once, and things like that (same ip and whatever). And I don't really know if AdMob will detect my wife's account as "mine" and ban her because this relation, which won't be true.

Thank you Amy for the fast answer!

Cheers
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted