Money not transferred

Devashish Mathur

Sep 8, 2014, 9:19:36 AM9/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I had around $50 in my admob account as my earnings. But, then I had to update my account to the new admob platform. Now, my account shows 0 balance with no payment history.
I tried looking for the money transfer to my paypal account if any. But there were none. I now need to know where my previous earnings have gone.
Can somebody help?

Account details:
Acount name- Devashish Mathur
Publisher ID: pub-8123808145738869

Note- My account lists the 4 apps that I had made, all it does not show is my balance.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Sep 8, 2014, 6:21:24 PM9/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, this forum doesn't handle account-related issues. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.