Fullscreen ads not displaying properly (WP8)

Ronak Manglani

Jun 1, 2014, 6:50:26 AM6/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to integrate interstitial ads in my app but the ads are showing up out of place. Check the screenshots attached. Not even half the ad is visible. Apart from that I cannot click on it. Tapping on it does nothing. Anyone else facing this? Any solution?
Banner ads seem to show up properly, but even they can't be clicked...
wp_ss_20140601_0004.png
wp_ss_20140601_0005.png

Nguyen Ba Quang

Jun 1, 2014, 9:29:27 PM6/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
The same with us, number of requests still normal but number of click drop to zero 0. This problem happed from 31/05/2014

CC

Jun 2, 2014, 12:05:01 AM6/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Same for me. But i noticed that sometimes it does it properly.

And as the Nguyen said, since 31/05/2014 Ads cannot be clicked. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Ronak Manglani

Jun 2, 2014, 9:25:53 AM6/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Anyone else facing same issue with interstitial ads? I recently tried opening the ad on a Lumia 1520 and 1320. The fit the screen perfectly but in smaller screen phones it goes outside. It seems the interstitial ads are optimized only for large screen phones (And the ads are still not clickable)

and...@mobileappsltd.com

Jun 2, 2014, 9:31:39 AM6/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Ronak Manglani

Jun 3, 2014, 4:37:36 AM6/3/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I've messaged them but I don't think they'll be replying anytime soon.. Hope they can fix this without me having to update all my apps to a new version of the SDK