AdMob does not show statistics in Android

appse...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2014, 3:58:52 AM12/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Good morning, I write to you because in my account statistics Admob I do not receive my android applications, however in my iOS apps if I get statistics ... why can it be?

CapturaParaAdMob.PNG

Kunal Verma

Dec 5, 2014, 4:14:50 AM12/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Do you see test ads while using your own app on Android? Can you check in Analytics, if your app has users? If your app has users on Android, then there might be some issue with your ad implementation for Android.
Or if you see no users for Android, then it is not used for screenshot's particular time.
--

---

appse...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2014, 5:16:06 AM12/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
The banners are displayed correctly in android applications but do not get niguna statistics.
Thank Again.

Andrew Brogdon (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Dec 5, 2014, 2:02:18 PM12/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
This forum is just for technical problems involving the SDK, so we don't handle issues with the AdMob front-end.  That said, the AdMob people have a contact form for issues like this one, which you can reach here:

Thanks!

-Andrew