Rewarded ads not being loaded on few Xiaomi phones. Interstitial are loading fine.

Perry Garg

Jul 27, 2020, 2:02:15 PM7/27/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Rewarded ads not being loaded on few Xiaomi phones. Interstitial are loading fine. App is already published on PlayStore and developed using Unity3D.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 27, 2020, 2:49:45 PM7/27/20
to pe...@appringer.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Perry,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Based on what you have said, I was wondering if it would be possible for you to send to us a few pieces of information privately via "Reply privately to author" button.
  • App Id and Ad Unit Id
  • SDK version and any mediation or external libraries you might be using
  • Any error codes or Charles logs to show the fail.
  • Code sample for us to look over and review
  • Link to a live app or sample app for us to test against
  • Any steps to reproduce that you saw cause the issue more then other
Since you said you are getting interstitial ads fine. But not rewarded ads. I would want to know that the ad is just not showing up? Or is the reward not functioning properly. Also you can check out our documentation for Unity Rewarded Ads.

Regards,
William Pescherine
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q22ZPyK:ref