Can't link iOS app to AdMob

Vlow Productions

May 25, 2023, 12:34:10 AM5/25/23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello
My app was published, but I cannot get it to show up on Admob and I cannot link to it when searching for it.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pocket-budgeter/id6449270796

Thanks

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 25, 2023, 2:09:50 AM5/25/23
to jordan.gou...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Upon checking your app, I was able to find it using the App store's URL - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pocket-budgeter/id6449270796. With that, you can paste it in the search bar to link your app. Kindly note, that the team have updated the AdMob UI’s app linking page recently and it is now possible to link your App using your AppStore's URL.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2lt7nO:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Quỳnh Chi Lều

May 28, 2023, 8:07:31 AM5/28/23
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Vào Th 5, 25 thg 5, 2023 vào lúc 08:09 'Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor' via Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers <google-adm...@googlegroups.com> đã viết:
--

---

Thu Huyền Diệp

May 28, 2023, 7:44:05 PM5/28/23
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

epDCD3Vpf2

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 1, 2023, 2:06:52 AM6/1/23
to aov5tom...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Are you experiencing the same issue as reported in this thread or any other issues regarding Mobile Ads SDK? If so, kindly share to us more details and we'd be happy to assist you.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2luEbI:ref"