Ad Failed Load : 3 , After 3 day development App

Athaya Fairus

May 23, 2023, 10:04:59 AM5/23/23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Good Morning
i have trouble here

the first day until the third day, the ads came out perfectly, but after 3 days I developed my new application with the admob test unit & test device, but the result always No ad config Ad failed to load : 3

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 25, 2023, 2:22:59 AM5/25/23
to athaya...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello Athaya,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

To properly troubleshoot your issue, kindly provide us the following information below privately:
  • Affected Ad unit IDs and Formats
  • App ID
You can provide the following details via reply privately to author option.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2lsPH8:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Anh Nguyen

May 31, 2023, 12:27:55 AM5/31/23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi team, I do send you my app Id which got the same error even with test ads Id, please help to check.

olav gerritsen

Jun 1, 2023, 12:02:51 PM6/1/23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Team, I have the same issue at hand. I have been struggling with it for 2 weeks now and I would love to fix it.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 1, 2023, 4:50:35 PM6/1/23
to anh...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Anh,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Since you've mentioned that even when using our test ad unit you've encountered ad failed to load 3, then this is more on the implementation side issue. Kindly note that we can offer support to the supported platform of the Mobile Ads SDK which are Android, iOS, Unity, and Flutter. Since your app was built in react native, we recommend reaching out to their support team as this is more on implementation.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 1, 2023, 4:50:59 PM6/1/23
to ojgg...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Olav,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Can you confirm if you're able to load ads in your app using our sample ad unit id (https://developers.google.com/admob/android/test-ads#demo_ad_units)? If yes, for us to further investigate this, can you provide us the following details below?

  • App ID
  • Ad unit ID/s affected

Anh Nguyen

Jun 1, 2023, 9:15:12 PM6/1/23
to Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi team,

Thanks for replying to me.

Since you tell me the error is more on the implementation side, that means ad failed to load code 3 is not only because of running out of ads repository, so what is another reason that I can get this error code?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 6, 2023, 3:01:41 AM6/6/23
to anh...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello Anh,

With regards to react native, I'm afraid we are unable to troubleshoot any issue that occurs on this platform as this is not officially supported. The error code 3 is only meant for the following platforms for ease of troubleshooting: Android, iOS, Unity, and Flutter. And any unexpected behaviors on unsupported platforms is no longer within our scope. We recommend reaching out instead to other support forums for further assistance.