Porn banner ADs reported by users, how to block?

playonsmart

Jun 19, 2014, 8:21:26 AM6/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Recently our app users in Russia report seeing banners promoting porn content.
The banners themselves look quite innocent but use very abusive language.
We can find these banners on the AD review screen. Each one points to a different URL and advertised by different AdWords account.
New ones appear regularly and manual blocking consumes lots of time.
Should not be such a content prohibited on AdMob?
Where can we get help with blocking these banners? Our app generally has no age limitations...

Thanks!

Eric Leichtenschlag

Jun 25, 2014, 10:45:28 PM6/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
These ads shouldn't be approved in the first place. In addition to reactively removing them via Ad Review center, you can fill out this form to report bad ads.

Thanks,
Eric