Re: [google-admob-ads-sdk] Abridged summary of google-admob-ads-sdk@googlegroups.com - 49 updates in 28 topics

Mohammed Taher Saleh Musleh

Jun 28, 2024, 5:12:35 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
عندي مشكلة اثبات صحة العنوان في مدونتي ولكن لا استطيع تأكيد اثبات العنوان لانه لاترسل لي رساله نصية او مكالمة صوتية، ومدونتي لا تظهر الاعلانات بسبب هذه المشكلة.
ارجوا التعاون معي عن كيفية حل المشكلة
وشكرا

بتاريخ الثلاثاء، 27 يونيو 2023، جاء من <google-adm...@googlegroups.com>:
yxj <zhuy...@163.com>: Jun 26 06:13PM -0700

我的广告上线后,被限制了5天,后面解除了,但是现在又被限制了,说有无效广告,怎样排除,请求多次广告有影响?我是在展示广告的时候做了限制� ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 10:56AM

Hello Liran,

To answer your concerns:
1. Are you saying it's now possible to preload AdView? You wrote "you may preload some banners" .
The request is to add official support for it, as I can't ...more
Liran Barsisa <lbl...@gmail.com>: Jun 26 04:40AM -0700

1. Please offer an API for this. This is the request here.
AdView is much easier to maintain than native ads, so it would be great to
have an official way to preload ads.
2. You said there is no ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 07:00PM

Hi Liran,

Thank you for your response.

To provide more information to the following concern related to preloading, let us share this to the wider team. Rest assured that one of our team will ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 11:33PM

Hi Liran,

My name is Nick and I will be helping you with your ad preload concerns. I understand you want to preload ads using the ApplicationContext. At this time we do not support loading full ...more
Van Eli <elif...@gmail.com>: Jun 26 03:44PM -0700

My app is now publicly available, but searching in AdMob results in
nothing.
The App Store link to my app
is https://apps.apple.com/us/app/flip-12/id6450425323.
Please help.
...more
Amit Kumar <amitv...@gmail.com>: Jun 27 02:44AM +0530

Hi Everyone,
Kindly find the below requirement and share me the resume asap.

AT - am...@v10corp.com

Title : Business Analyst with data security experience
Location : Richmond, VA -- Only Local ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 09:02PM

Hi Dror,

We're glad to know that you're able to find a work around in the error you've encountered. However, since we're unable to replicate this in our end, if you can provide us your sample ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 08:51AM

Hello Noman,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

However, I'm afraid that we do not officially support the Ionic platform. We can only provide assistance to Android, iOS, Flutter, C++, and Unity. ...more
Noman Baig <microso...@gmail.com>: Jun 26 04:40AM -0700

I tried to find something for ionic but I didn't get anything. Maybe I
should unpublish that particular app from the EU and UK. What do you
think???

On Monday, 26 June 2023 at 14:22:17 UTC+5:30 ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 07:08PM

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

If you're using AdMob but using the unsupported platform, just kindly make sure that you're still following the requirements that are needed for rendering ads in ...more
Yegor Kurbachev <ad...@jvesoft.com>: Jun 23 02:59PM -0700

Came here actually looking for such a thread. So, the answer is — this DOES
conflict with your app.

I have got an email from Google Play TODAY, saying:

"...During review, we found that your ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 07:50AM

Hello everyone,

We will have to share this to the wider team to provide assistance on this. Rest assured that one of our team will reach out to you.
This message is in relation to case ...more
ce gaming <cegamingp...@gmail.com>: Jun 26 04:35AM -0700

Hello again
So far we have not had a final solution to the issue.
Do I put ( UMP SDK) in my application that is intended for children under
five years of age.
Especially since ( UMP SDK) is used ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 06:33PM

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. I have escalated your case to the greater engineering team and will respond back here as soon as we have resolved the matter related to your question.

Thanks, ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 06:28PM

Hello,

Thank you for inquiry. To answer the question about ads related to no consent, in the absence of consent a user can still receive ads such as limited ads. This may inherently result in a no ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 06:34AM

Hello Romain,

I've noticed that you've also raised this concern on GitHub. For us to properly troubleshoot this, kind provide us a Sample App Project instead of an APK.

You can provide the ...more
Romain Bitard <bitard...@gmail.com>: Jun 26 03:51PM +0200

Hello, I uploaded a minimalist sample project (klondike), to display
interstitial ads simply play one card and click reset (it counts as a new
game) or click the bottom right button "Earn shuffles" ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 06:11PM

Hi Romain,

Thank you for providing the requested information. However, upon opening it in our end, we are able to encounter multiple errors. Can you confirm if you're able to encounter it also in ...more
Eneko Egiluz <en...@tellmewow.com>: Jun 25 11:19PM -0700

Attached a video that shows every event fired by admob during the
execution. I also attached the code, same code in other apps is working
fine, showing OnAdPaid event just after OnImpression event ...more
Karla Jacobo <jacobok...@gmail.com>: Jun 26 01:14AM -0700

Thanks

El lunes, 26 de junio de 2023 a la(s) 00:19:05 UTC-6, Eneko Egiluz escribió:

...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 05:46PM

Hi Eneko,

Thank you for your response.

We've tried to test again your APK file provided, however, we are unable to proceed on following your steps on the screen video of the replication as your ...more
Liran Barsisa <lbl...@gmail.com>: Jun 20 06:35AM -0700

Actually today there are guidelines to put it , but it's unclear how :
https://support.google.com/admanager/answer/7031536?hl=en

And there is an API for it too: ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 05:09PM

Hi Liran,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

With regard to your concern, the ad attribution must be added manually which is the one that can be seen on our sample app. For AdChoices, it is added ...more
ActivelyX <rmgal...@gmail.com>: Jun 26 10:07AM -0700

Is there any update on this issue?

The iOS AdaptiveBannerExample reports that "17 required SKAdNetwork
identifier(s) missing from Info.plist." These identifiers are in the
Info.plist.
...more
Liran Barsisa <lbl...@gmail.com>: Jun 26 09:19AM -0700

I have a similar issue to here:
https://groups.google.com/g/google-admob-ads-sdk/c/yLVGJ0I71u0/m/n_QKqRZ9AQAJ

However, I don't use Unity, so it's a bit different.
In my case, I need to work on a ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 04:01PM

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your response.

We tried to create a WebView in our end using this guide (https://developers.google.com/admob/android/webview), but we're unable to replicate your reported ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 03:37PM

Hi Igor,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We've tried our sample app for interstitial in our end, and upon checking we're able to load ads in our end. Can you confirm if you didn't change the ...more
K Shota <kin...@quadsystem.co.jp>: Jun 26 12:51AM -0700

I registered my test device in AdMob UI to test the app using the Ad
Inspector. However, when I try to launch the Ad Inspector using the API, I
receive the following error message:
...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 03:28PM

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For us to further check this behavior of ad inspector, can you provide us the following information below? This will help us to further check this behavior ...more
Hyunju Sung <love...@gmail.com>: Jun 26 01:00AM -0700

TCF2.2 has been released and All CMP , Vendor and Publishers should follow
this spec by 30th September.
If I use TCF2.0 after 30th September, Can't I get ads from Admob in EU?
...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 03:25PM

Hi Hyunju,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

With regard to your concern, as per this article ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 03:15PM

Hi Romain,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

As per this article (https://support.google.com/admob/answer/13420272?hl=en&sjid=18313676657718273234-AP), under the "Set up your ad sources " after ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 03:09PM

Hi Liran,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Can you confirm if you've checked our sample ...more
Federico Vega <fede...@pizia.com>: Jun 26 06:30AM -0700

Hi Liran,

It ended up fixing itself after we updated all SDKs to their latest
version, I couldn't catch what was the specific thing that was causing the
issue sadly.
I would suggest that you ...more
Liran Barsisa <lbl...@gmail.com>: Jun 26 06:47AM -0700

Sadly all dependencies are already updated.
In the past, I had to add this for Facebook:

Bundle extras = new FacebookExtras()
.setNativeBanner(true)
.build();
AdManagerAdRequest ...more
Federico Vega <fede...@pizia.com>: Jun 26 07:04AM -0700

Yeah, you only need to add the Meta Audience Network package into your
project and its supposed to work right away, no additional code required.
Check also if you have all ids and the test ...more
Liran Barsisa <lbl...@gmail.com>: Jun 26 07:50AM -0700

Seems it's not the same as reported here, as I write only about Facebook in
mediation of Admob, yet here it's about Unity.

On Monday, June 26, 2023 at 5:04:17 PM UTC+3 Federico Vega wrote:
...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 06:16AM

Hello Romain,

To setup a waterfall ad source, you can refer to this document: https://support.google.com/admob/answer/13404328?hl=en. Feel free to reach back to us if you have any further concerns ...more
Romain Bitard <bitard...@gmail.com>: Jun 26 04:17PM +0200

Hello,
Thanks for the reply.
I already read and did that. What I don't understand is how to do a
waterfall using admob adunits.
Please check my corresponding image.
In the code I use ...more
"jude....@greedygame.com" <jude....@greedygame.com>: Jun 25 09:52PM -0700

I am not able to reproduce this issue while debugging, so I will not be
able to provide a sample. However, the package name is
com.english.listeningandspeaking.
Stacktrace from play console
...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 02:15PM

Hi Jude,

Thank you for confirming that the issue in not locally reproducible. Could you kindly confirm the following as well?

Affected devices
Mediation adapter used (if any) ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 02:13PM

Hi Liran,

Thank you for responding back. Allow me to circle this back to the team for further checking. I'll let you know the soonest I hear back from them.

This message is in relation to case ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobileadssdk@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 02:11PM

Hi KishnardOnline,

Thank you for responding back. However, we would need the full project file instead as this will enable us to have full visibility of your implementation. Kindly share it to us

Amal Abusree3

Jun 28, 2024, 6:54:48 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to mohammed.t...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

أيضا كانت تواجهنى نفس المشكلة وتوجهت متخصص لديه دراية  بأظهار اعلانى   بعد إجراء التحديث وبعد تغير نظام الدفع يمكن التواصل معى ٠١٠٠٩٤٩٥٢٠٦
وسوف اساعدك

في السبت، ٢٩ يونيو ٢٠٢٤, ١٢:١١ ص Mohammed Taher Saleh Musleh <mohammed.t...@gmail.com> كتب:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 10:56AM

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 07:00PM

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 11:33PM

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 09:02PM

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 08:51AM

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 07:08PM

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 07:50AM

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 06:33PM

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 06:28PM

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 06:34AM

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 06:11PM

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 05:46PM

Hi Eneko,

Thank you for your response.

We've tried to test again your APK file provided, however, we are unable to proceed on following your steps on the screen video of the replication as your ...more
Liran Barsisa <lbl...@gmail.com>: Jun 20 06:35AM -0700

Actually today there are guidelines to put it , but it's unclear how :
https://support.google.com/admanager/answer/7031536?hl=en

And there is an API for it too: ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 05:09PM

Hi Liran,

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 04:01PM

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your response.

We tried to create a WebView in our end using this guide (https://developers.google.com/admob/android/webview), but we're unable to replicate your reported ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 03:37PM

Hi Igor,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We've tried our sample app for interstitial in our end, and upon checking we're able to load ads in our end. Can you confirm if you didn't change the ...more
K Shota <kin...@quadsystem.co.jp>: Jun 26 12:51AM -0700

I registered my test device in AdMob UI to test the app using the Ad
Inspector. However, when I try to launch the Ad Inspector using the API, I
receive the following error message:
...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 03:28PM

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For us to further check this behavior of ad inspector, can you provide us the following information below? This will help us to further check this behavior ...more
Hyunju Sung <love...@gmail.com>: Jun 26 01:00AM -0700

TCF2.2 has been released and All CMP , Vendor and Publishers should follow
this spec by 30th September.
If I use TCF2.0 after 30th September, Can't I get ads from Admob in EU?
...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 03:25PM

Hi Hyunju,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

With regard to your concern, as per this article ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 03:15PM

Hi Romain,

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 03:09PM
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jun 26 06:16AM