AdMob Earnings are Zero for the day

Ankit Batra

Feb 25, 2014, 12:17:32 PM2/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have been earning decent amount of money from AdMob. Suddenly, the earnings are zero for the day.
Is this an data update issue or some other issue which I don't know about.

Please let me know what is the issue here? Has something got changed?

Regards
Ankit Batra

JayB

Feb 25, 2014, 12:50:58 PM2/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
This issue happened to me starting last night (2/24/2014) also. All of a sudden the revenue earning for the day (for the last 12 hours at least) has become $0 which is very unusual since I have had a continuous account with AdMob. Did anything in AdMob change that developers need to implement? Has this happened to anyone else?
I also tried to find any support email address for AdMob publishers and have not found any. How can we request support from AdMob for this kind of issue?
Please let me know any information about this issue also.
Thanks.

Ankit Batra

Feb 25, 2014, 1:20:06 PM2/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I am also awaiting some response on this.

Regards
Ankit Batra

--

---

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Feb 25, 2014, 6:23:27 PM2/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

It looks like a lot of people aren't seeing reporting at the moment. We're looking into this issue on our end.

Amy Quispe

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 11:20 PM, JayB <jban...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi.
This issue happened to me starting last night (2/24/2014) also. All of a sudden the revenue earning for the day (for the last 12 hours at least) has become $0 which is very unusual since I have had a continuous account with AdMob. Did anything in AdMob change that developers need to implement? Has this happened to anyone else?
I also tried to find any support email address for AdMob publishers and have not found any. How can we request support from AdMob for this kind of issue?
Please let me know any information about this issue also.
Thanks.

--

---

Ankit Batra

Feb 26, 2014, 8:01:07 AM2/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Amy for the confirmation. Please do keep us posted on the issue.

On 2/26/14, Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)
<admobsdk-advi...@google.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> It looks like a lot of people aren't seeing reporting at the moment. We're
> looking into this issue on our end.
>
> Amy Quispe
>
> On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 10:20:06 AM UTC-8, Ankit Batra wrote:
>>
>> I am also awaiting some response on this.
>>
>> Regards
>> Ankit Batra
>>

>> On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 11:20 PM, JayB <jban...@gmail.com
>> <javascript:>>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi.
>>> This issue happened to me starting last night (2/24/2014) also. All of a
>>>
>>> sudden the revenue earning for the day (for the last 12 hours at least)
>>> has
>>> become $0 which is very unusual since I have had a continuous account
>>> with
>>> AdMob. Did anything in AdMob change that developers need to implement?
>>> Has
>>> this happened to anyone else?
>>> I also tried to find any support email address for AdMob publishers and
>>> have not found any. How can we request support from AdMob for this kind
>>> of
>>> issue?
>>> Please let me know any information about this issue also.
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> ---
>>>

>> --
>> Regards
>> AB
>> Capture
>> Screen<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tools.screenshot>
>> SMS++<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.communication.sms_plus_plus>
>> App Traffic
>> Monitor<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tools.iba>
>>

> --
>
> ---

Regards
AB
Capture Screen<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tools.screenshot>
SMS++<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.communication.sms_plus_plus>
App Traffic Monitor<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tools.iba>

Antonio Prados

Feb 26, 2014, 3:54:51 PM2/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Me too: four days ago my earnings where around 1€. Yesterday only 1 cent... today 0.

Ankit Batra

Feb 27, 2014, 1:47:52 AM2/27/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Antonio,
It was like this for a couple of days. Now it seems to be inline.

Regards
Ankit Batra

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 2:24 AM, Antonio Prados <apr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Me too: four days ago my earnings where around 1€. Yesterday only 1 cent... today 0.

--

---

Antonio Prados

Mar 12, 2014, 12:58:57 PM3/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ankit,

it seems that today it's doing the same... zero ecpm, zero incoming, but 536 impressions.
I have read about this sort of things related to admob and in February 2013 it was the same. And many other times. This is normal???

Bye!

Antonio Prados

Mar 12, 2014, 1:03:35 PM3/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hey, wait! Miracle! 555 impressions, four (4) cents... Hey, I'm a lucky guy... Two days ago my incomings were about two dollars. I'm not going to get rich with admob...

Ankit Batra

Mar 13, 2014, 2:48:48 PM3/13/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
:) Best of luck

--

---

ahmed shayan

May 19, 2014, 3:01:11 AM5/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amy,

I am facing this problem for last 2 days 19/May/2014 ...0 earnings today.... Plz tell me what is the issue?

Waiting for Reply.

Heber Andrade

May 19, 2014, 8:16:29 AM5/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ankit,

I got this problem last thursday. But I got and email after several hours that my account was closed from Admob without explanation.

It feels is not a serious business to do that.

 I haven't get any more information since that day. No phone to contact and not easy way to understand what happened.

We should claim harder because are apps or webs are losing money if we still are thinking to have them as platform.

Heb

Ankit Batra

May 19, 2014, 8:45:15 AM5/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

It is generally because of malicious clicks.
I have had experienced it myself. Please don't encourage your friends to click on the ads.
However, if this was not the case try sending a mail to google they should be able to help you with something.

--

---

Heber Andrade

May 19, 2014, 1:23:50 PM5/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Look I can not aim control over 730 followers/users in my app and either make 22,000 clicks. It feels like someone has power over everything and that is not democracy.

Honestly I would like to hear from Admob otherwise news will come more often I have another friend developer  with the same situation and have not here from them, witch is wrong. You can not just close someone account just because you think. It feels like a dictatorial decisions without knowing how clients experience this situation or finding a better way to approach to your clients.

Sending e-mail to whom? there is only a complain form that I did but the situation has 4 days. They should understand that you can not play business that way.

Heb

Message has been deleted