How to have support if email is not available?

Marcello Câmara

Apr 21, 2022, 12:47:12 PM4/21/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello,

How can I have support if the option is not working? I'm waiting for 3 months.
I really need help.

Regards.
Captura de tela 2022-04-21 134243.png

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Apr 22, 2022, 10:53:53 AM4/22/22
to marcelloc...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marcello,

If you are unable to reach out to the product support team, please try the below email option: Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2a5Yug:ref

Marcello Câmara

Apr 22, 2022, 5:40:46 PM4/22/22
to Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Captura de tela 2022-04-22 183944.png
Not working...
No support for 3 months... that's unbelievable :(

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Apr 25, 2022, 10:44:00 AM4/25/22
to marcelloc...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marcello,

Could you kindly check this support options as well?

Marcello Câmara

Apr 26, 2022, 8:03:56 AM4/26/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
All they are not working... I need support since January, and can't have it. Could you send me the support email ?

Marcello Câmara

Apr 26, 2022, 8:05:46 AM4/26/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Captura de tela 2022-04-26 090510.png

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Apr 27, 2022, 3:20:12 AM4/27/22
to marcelloc...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Marcello,

I could see that you also shared this on this thread where our team is actively checking this issue. With that, we recommend waiting for their response on that thread for a clear guide on this issue.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2a5Yug:ref

Marcello Câmara

Apr 27, 2022, 7:46:28 AM4/27/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
But I'm already waiting for months... There's really no support? :(

Erdinç Karaman

Apr 27, 2022, 9:01:44 AM4/27/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
mobileadssdk, I have same problem. I can't find support no matter what I do

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Apr 28, 2022, 4:39:39 AM4/28/22
to erdinc.k...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

I know how frustrating it can be and as much as we would want to assists you on this. I'm afraid that this is already out of our scope. What we can offer now is that you wait for our team to give an update to this thread. We hope that you get a positive update on that thread the soonest time possible.

A Hodgson

Apr 28, 2022, 6:22:32 AM4/28/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,

I too have the same problem - there isn't a way to contact product support.

I don't understand how this can be "out of scope"? Surely all you need to do is to pass this onto your colleagues in Product Support for them to progress?

Google practically invented email - don't tell me you can't contact this other mythical team on our behalf because that cannot be true.

Stop hiding behind things like "Out of Scope", that's just a rule invented by someone.

You are Google. Someone can easily contact them from your team if you want to.

Please someone at Google just sort this out.

I don't understand why this is so difficult for you to progress.

Frustrated regards
Andrew

Erdinç Karaman

Apr 28, 2022, 11:52:15 AM4/28/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,

I think google should be shut down now. It shouldn't be this easy to prevent us from making money. Google is selfish. Now our patience and respect are dwindling. we developers ask for support but you ignore us! Is there no manager to stop this business, is there no such thing as customer satisfaction inside? You can forward these e-mails to admob support or to the manager of that place.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Apr 29, 2022, 3:05:07 AM4/29/22
to erdinc.k...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

I've raised this to the rest of the team to further check this issue in product support link. Rest assured that one of our team will reach out to you.

A Hodgson

May 1, 2022, 4:55:41 AM5/1/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Princess,

When will we all hear back from your team, please provide a timescale?

So far my own issue is still outstanding since July 2021 - that’s almost 300 days.

Can you imagine what it’s like to have seen your earnings go to zero for that length of time?

Please resolve this today - I know you can do it.

You are google - don’t be evil, sort this today.

Regards
Andrew

Akram Khademallah

May 1, 2022, 6:26:29 PM5/1/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello All,
We all suffer from the wrong decisions of the Google Admob team, they did not respect our efforts and our investments as developers, the decision to limit ads is one of the worst decisions ever, so how can we earn income through our applications published on the store, after we spent a lot of money on development and Promotion, we really lost hope in Google and we will look for an alternative as soon as possible, we will not be able to bear more losses.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 2, 2022, 9:31:21 AM5/2/22
to 06594...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I understand the inconvenience that this cause to you. Let me flag this to the wider team. I'll update this thread the soonest they provide their feedback.

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2a5Yug:ref

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 24, 2022, 3:04:28 AM5/24/22
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com, 06594...@gmail.com
Hello there,

The "Contact us" form are changing on the help center to have fewer categories, with the preferred product support channel being the community forum for those questions. There's a bug in the help center UI today where certain topics are still exposed even though they will fail to create when you try to submit.

So if you're getting submit failures, it is recommended to ask your question on the community forum instead.

Thanks!

Regards,
Joshua

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2a5Yug:ref

A Hodgson

May 24, 2022, 3:09:59 AM5/24/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for responding it is appreciated, however this doesn't answer the question: how do we contact the product team when there is a problem?

With respect your response doesn't make logical sense, if there are issues with your service then you need to respond rather than the community. All the community can do at best is confirm there is a problem, however it's you that need to take action and fix it.

Please can you confirm how the product team can be contacted.

kind regards
Andrew

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 13, 2022, 1:27:19 PM6/13/22
to citru...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello Andrew,

Thanks for the feedback.

As there isn't a solution for this at the moment, we would suggest asking the questions on the community forum instead if you're getting submit failures.

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2a5Yug:ref

A Hodgson

Jun 13, 2022, 2:06:24 PM6/13/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for responding but you asking me to contact the community doesn't make any logical sense. The problem is that the product team at google are not responding, how can the community help with this? It needs to be addressed by someone at google and not the community.

kind regards

Andrew

A Hodgson

Jun 18, 2022, 11:51:34 AM6/18/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Joshua,

This thread is almost 2 months old and you still have yet to answer the original question: how do we contact support if email is not available.

Please can you confirm when an answer will be forthcoming.

kind regards
Andrew

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 5, 2022, 8:59:30 PM7/5/22
to citru...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello Andrew,

Unfortunately at this moment if you aren't able to contact support after logging in with your AdMob account, we would recommend you to post the question in the community.

We appreciate your understanding.

Marcello Câmara

Jul 19, 2022, 1:06:58 PM7/19/22
to A Hodgson, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Any solution? It's not working yet.

I got 3 months of suspension for invalid traffic.
Last month it was gone.
But now, weeks later, I got another suspension for invalid traffic.

Please, someone from support help me... I'm tired. I've revised all my apps and they are legit.
I do not violate anything. There is something wrong with your algorithm due to high app access, spontaneously.

Captura de Tela 2022-07-19 às 14.01.14.png

--

---

Pecana

Jul 20, 2022, 7:31:14 AM7/20/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello, please be sure to never use ADS in debug mode, always use test ADS and test ad-unit while deugging