Extra clicks and CTR in Ad Mediation report

Vsevolod Mayorov

Oct 10, 2014, 2:47:53 AM10/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
There are two reports in Admob: AdMob Network report and Ad Mediation report.

I have different number of clicks in AdMob Network report and Ad Mediation report: 3000/week for AdMob Network and 3800/week in Ad Mediation report.

http://prntscr.com/4uqdvq
http://prntscr.com/4uqe5h

However only AdMob Network and AdMob ECPM Floor Beta are added in Ad Mediation:

http://prntscr.com/4uqekf

So, if I add only AdMob-related ads, the number of clicks in AdMob Network and Ad Mediation report should be exactly the same?

Does anybody know why there's such difference in statistics?

Where are money for remaining 800 clicks from Ad Mediation?

Eric Leichtenschlag

Oct 10, 2014, 8:02:35 PM10/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Please use https://support.google.com/admob/v2/contact/ads_performance to report performance issues.