Changing bank account details to another country

App Ninjaz Inc.

Apr 24, 2014, 5:10:21 AM4/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi There,

We currently have an admob account (and a google wallet account for IAP) created in Israel with an Israeli bank account.
We have recently incorporated in Canada and now our bank account is also in Canada.
We wish to change our bank details for the payouts but we can't see any option to do so,
moreover there is no support phone line to which we can call nor useful info in the admob help center.

what can we do? who should we talk to?

Thanks,
App Ninjaz Inc.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Apr 24, 2014, 5:24:21 PM4/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Could you try changing the country in your [linked] AdSense account and let me know if that works? There are instructions here.

Amy Quispe