ARN Broadcast of Intent { act=android.intent.action.SCREEN_OFF flg=0x50000010 }, Broadcast of Intent { act=android.intent.action.SCREEN_OFF flg=0x50200010 (has extras) and more

ngốc chàng

Jun 30, 2020, 1:00:27 AM6/30/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi developers team.
I Used admob version 5.1.0 and mediation vungle,applovin,unityad,facebookad with Unity 2019.3.13f. Something went wrong when google console report that ur ARN rate too high (~1.5%). All of them are
- Broadcast of Intent { act=android.intent.action.SCREEN_OFF flg=0x50000010 }
- Broadcast of Intent { act=android.intent.action.SCREEN_OFF flg=0x50200010 (has extras)
- Input dispatching timed out (Waiting to send key event because the focused window has not finished processing all of the input events that were previously delivered to it. Outbound queue length: 0. Wait queue length: 60.)
i searched and many thread said that is admob issue but i cant find how to fix this.
can you help me and instruct me how to fix this.

i attach with ur admob code and log.May be it'll help little bit.
sorry for my bad english.
thank you very much.
log.txt
AdmobManager.cs

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 30, 2020, 2:46:53 AM6/30/20
to tavantr...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ngốc,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

After investigating the stack trace and the code snippet that you've provided, it seems that there isn't any indication that the ANR was coming from AdMob. The closest source of the ANR I could find was related instead to either Firebase or the Google Play Services (as evidenced by mentions of com.google.android.gms.common).

With the above in mind, could you kindly provide the details below (via Reply privately to author) so that I can further investigate the issue?

  • Copy of a sample project (replicating the issue)
  • Steps to replicate the issue

You may zip the entire Unity project (excluding the Library and Temp folders) in order to reduce its size, then send it to the email mobileads...@gmail.com via a shareable link from your Google Drive (or on any other file-sharing site that you prefer). Don't forget to reply via Reply privately to author.

Regards,

Ziv Yves Sanchez

Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q21AQyn:ref

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 30, 2020, 5:30:06 AM6/30/20
to tavantr...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ngốc,

Thank you for providing the sample project in private.

Kindly allow us a bit of time to try building and testing your sample project. We'll get back to you soon on this.