Your ad units are not displaying ads because you haven't verified your PIN.

Aliasgar Murtaza

Nov 17, 2014, 12:48:50 PM11/17/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

After requesting verification of pins in a span of 6 months, I haven't received a verification pin to my post mail (Slow mail).

Being unverified, I get a alert on my homepage to fix the verification issue.

But upon clicking that, transaction history page turns up and there is no setting option leading to appropriate page where I can either enter a pin or request a new pin.

Please help.

Thanks.
admob.png

Manojit Ghosh

Nov 18, 2014, 9:12:36 AM11/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
They need to fix these errors and make the system more efficient.

Eric Leichtenschlag (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Nov 19, 2014, 8:23:25 PM11/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com