GoogleAds and WP 8.1

Kristaps Auzins

Apr 17, 2014, 2:09:48 PM4/17/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Have no luck to add GoogleAds.dll to my windows phone project :(
Maybe somebody has some ideas? The file is unlocked, but still no luck

http://monosnap.com/image/2cvtuFlaP1CajIIzNqCWMyl2jjjL7q

Thanks for your time

Stefan Wexel

Apr 18, 2014, 12:40:20 PM4/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
You can't add that dll to a WP8.1 project. They need to retarget their project and provide a new dll.
If they have done it right, it's 30 minutes of work for them...

But don't holt your breath! I have been waiting for an updated dll for 6 months. (They promised an updated version (6.5.12) to be available "in the next two weeks" 6 months ago)

I can confirm this is a bug, it will be fixed with 6.5.12 which I think I will be able to release before next Monday.