admob interstitial report 0 click for a while

mayua...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2014, 3:54:02 AM1/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
     I have tested admob interstitial  in my app. And two weeks ago, the sites&apps Reports data is error. For details:

Date
Revenue
eCPM
Requests
CPC Imps.
Fill Rate
Clicks
CTR
Interstitial Reqs.
Interstitial Imps.
2013/12/27
$0.00
$0.00
122
48
39.34%
0
0.00%
120
0
2013/12/26
$0.00
$0.00
89
89
100.00%
0
0.00%
89
0

the clicks is 0, but i am sure i have clicked.

but recently, the data is 2014/01/10, I found the data is normal:
the clicks is not 0, and the revenue is not 0

Date
Revenue
eCPM
Requests
CPC Imps.
Fill Rate
Clicks
CTR
Interstitial Reqs.
Interstitial Imps.
2013/12/27
$0.61
$12.62
122
48
39.34%
11
22.92%
120
0
2013/12/26
$2.59
$29.11
89
89
100.00%
44
49.44%
89
0

anyone can give me a explanatioin ?

Kunal Verma

Jan 10, 2014, 4:30:00 AM1/10/14
to Google AdMob Ads Developers
It can take some time to update the statistics. They haven't taken two weeks to update for me ( 24 hours only to update).  Please try not to click your own ads. It is advised to use test ads while testing or you can be banned for such activity.

Best,
Kunal

--

---

mayua...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2014, 4:59:55 AM1/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

If I use test ads,is there statistic about click? Thanks!
在 2014年1月10日星期五UTC+8下午5时30分00秒,Kunal Verma写道:
Best,
Kunal

Kunal Verma

Jan 18, 2014, 7:01:44 AM1/18/14
to Google AdMob Ads Developers

You need to check if the statistics are working?
Though there is no recording of test clicks. But I can make you sure if your test ads are working fine that is on clicking it takes to test website and you can return to your app without any issue. You are ready with your Ads.

Who is better than us publishers like me using AdMob from mid 2011 to convey you that every click is recorded by Google AdMob and shown in reportings. Just don't worry. Release your app and you can see that AdMob ads are proper and they really work.