My app allredy published but not show in admob add store

1 view

Nishitkumar Parmar

6:53 AM (5 hours ago) 6:53 AM
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
please help me with linking my app with admob app

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

9:36 AM (3 hours ago) 9:36 AM
to nishit...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please note that your app should be available on the app store, it may take 24 to 48 hours before you can link to it. In some cases, it may take up to one week. Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the article for Link your app to an app store.

Can you confirm have you tried searching with the App Store URL format ? If you are still facing issues even after following the format kindly provide us the below details via "Reply to author" option for further investigation:
  • app ID
  • country
  • app name (provided in App Store)
  • package name (if android)

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vE5fh:ref" (ADR-00259364)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team