I have already requested for my PIN 3 times but still i have 2 more? Doesn't it working?

Doğancan Batman

Nov 4, 2013, 3:02:03 PM11/4/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I think there is a problem about address verification. I requested for new pin 3 times. But still I can request a new one and still have 2 more. What should I do?

BHesseler

Nov 5, 2013, 4:31:12 AM11/5/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
We do have an issue with the PIN as well. The account states that our PIN has been sent out but we have never received it. Where can I request a new one?

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Nov 5, 2013, 1:24:05 PM11/5/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, this forum doesn't handle these kinds of cases. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.
This conversation is locked