I would like to know the correct version.

여울아라

Nov 30, 2021, 4:51:49 AM11/30/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I was import GoogleMobileAds native and Firebase(Analytics, Crashlytics, Messaging).
and improt Mopub(googleMobileAds)
Applied version: - GoogleMobileAds : 7.68
- Firebase : 8.6.1
- mopub-Admob-Adapters : 8.11.0.1

but error occurs when build at Unity by MAC. When remove Mopub, similar error occurs GoogleMobileAds with firebase.

So I change GoogleMobileAds verston 7.68 -> 8.11 at GoogleMobileAdsDependencies.xml After then After, I succeed Unity Build but failed archive at Xcode. how I can change version?
error (1).png
XcodeError (1).png
GoogleMobileAdsDependencies (1).png

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Nov 30, 2021, 3:55:44 PM11/30/21
to yjkang.d...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. If you are looking to update the SDK. Just changing the SDK number to what you need and doing as you normally would do. Beyond that we would need more context , a sample app and steps to replicate the possible issue that you might be seeing. You can share this with us via the "Reply to Author" button.

Regards,
Google Logo
William Pescherine
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2Rx8e6:ref

여울아라

Nov 30, 2021, 7:55:51 PM11/30/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
So if only  write 8.11 instead of 7.68 when want change SDK version?

2021년 12월 1일 수요일 오전 5시 55분 44초 UTC+9에 mobileadssdk님이 작성:
Message has been deleted

여울아라

Nov 30, 2021, 9:01:44 PM11/30/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
GoogleMobileAds  GoogleMobileAdsDependencies.xml version is 7.68 => Archive is succeed version Change 7.68 -> 8.11 = >  Archive is failed becuase Undefined symbol.
is this  right way change version? Or Can I get  Google Native later version 7.68?
2021년 12월 1일 수요일 오전 9시 55분 51초 UTC+9에 여울아라님이 작성:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Dec 1, 2021, 1:12:22 AM12/1/21
to yjkang.d...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hello 여울아라,

Thank you for your response.

Can you confirm if the version you want to use is for Google Mobile Ads SDK for iOS? If yes, you can check this repository for the other version of the iOS mobile ads SDK.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela Pineda
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2Rx8e6:ref

여울아라

Dec 1, 2021, 1:28:11 AM12/1/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
not isin't ios sdk. it's unity sdk.(https://dl.google.com/googleadmobadssdk/GoogleMobileAds-native.unitypackage?hl=ko)
I Use Unity. so import this.

2021년 12월 1일 수요일 오후 3시 12분 22초 UTC+9에 mobileadssdk님이 작성:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Dec 1, 2021, 4:25:14 AM12/1/21
to yjkang.d...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hello 여울아라,

Thank you for clarifying this.

Can you provide us with the sample app project you have that you have tried changing the unity SDK version? This will help us to further check what you have done so far in your implementation. Also, the unity native plugin is a ready made downloadable plugin that you just imported into your project.