Problem in the upgrade to the new Admop

Mohammad Ali

Jun 18, 2014, 8:22:12 PM6/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I want to ask you a number of important questions:
1-I'm working on old  Admop .. Is the site "old Admob" will be closed permanently at the end of August, because I own dozens of applications, how I update all my applications in Admop and also in Google Play?
2-My beginning in Admop: My Account in old Admob has been upgraded to the new Admop but I came back and worked on the old Admop
problem is: I did not upgrade the account again and the transfer of new applications and payments in Admop the old to the new Admop made ​​after the upgrade process the first time
3-Another problem: When you register at the beginning of the new Admop you settled in Lebanon, but when I went back to the old Admop may but when I went back to the old Admop, I settled in Saudi Arabia, sent all my payments in the old Admop to my bank in Saudi Arabia
But now when I try to re-upgrade my account to the new Admop I could not change the country of residence from Lebanon to Saudi Arabia..How can solve these problems ?!

Eric Leichtenschlag

Jun 24, 2014, 5:15:14 PM6/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
If you upgrade your AdMob account before the end of August, you don't need to re-release your apps. If you do update your apps though, we recommend doing so with the Google Play services SDK.

Please refer to the AdMob help center guide on how to change country in your account.

Thanks,
Eric

hb2013

Jun 25, 2014, 2:14:02 AM6/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,

If I upgrade to the new AdMob account, do I get a new publisher ID? If I keep the legacy AdMob account, will my current publisher ID be expired so that no ads will be served to my app?
I did upgraded my app with Google Play SDK. But I have not upgraded to the new AdMob account yet. Please advice. Thank you.

Albert Gazetdinov

Jun 25, 2014, 3:54:06 PM6/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-admob-ads-sdk/2IgChJZ0w8I

Kathy Shimmield

Jun 25, 2014, 8:03:07 PM6/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
How do you tell if you've already done this..I've updated so many things over time I can't remember and when I follow the instructions for this they say hit the 'get started' button..there is none!  Could I already have the new admob??  How can I tell??

Eric Leichtenschlag

Jun 25, 2014, 10:02:51 PM6/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
When you upgrade your AdMob account, you'll get new ad unit IDs but they'll be mapped to your current publisher IDs from the old interface. So because a mapping is created when you upgrade, you'll be running against the new ad unit even if your apps still have the old publisher ID in it.

@Kathy, You'll know you're upgraded if you sign into AdMob via apps.admob.com.

Thanks,
Eric