Urgent Assistance Needed: AdMob Account Closed

Naveed Akhtar

Jun 13, 2024, 9:07:47 PM (13 days ago) Jun 13
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

I recently encountered a problem with my AdSense account being disabled, which has impacted the AdMob ads within my app.

I want to highlight that I have been diligently adhering to Google's policies and have not breached any guidelines. The issue seems to have arisen possibly due to a sudden surge in downloads from Burma/Myanmar, following my app being featured on the Play Store there.

I've attempted to reach out through the support form, but it consistently directs me to community forums without providing any direct email or chat support options.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 14, 2024, 1:12:44 AM (12 days ago) Jun 14
to naveedak...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. However, I'm afraid that this forum can only provide support on the technicalities related to the code implementation of the Mobile Ads SDK. For account-related concern, we recommend that you reach out to the Product Support Team as they're the appropriate team that could help you in this.

At this time the forum is the best escalation path to address your concern. It is monitored internally and externally to help you resolve your issue.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJKaH:ref" (ADR-00240788)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team