Re: No option to Upgrade to new Admob

Message has been deleted

Eric Leichtenschlag

Oct 25, 2013, 5:47:36 PM10/25/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Derek,

The new AdMob is a staged rollout. The AdMob Help Center has some announcements mentioning what countries have been rolled out already.

Thanks,
Eric

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 6:02:08 PM UTC-7, Derek Tishler wrote:
I have been waiting for the Admob Upgrade option to appear on the admob page, assuming its a staged roll out, but I am beginning to think that something is wrong with my account. Is there anything I can try or any unmentioned prereqs to upgrading my Google Admob account to the new web reporting system?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted