Android ads do not load since March

valentin blanca

May 20, 2024, 4:03:07 PMMay 20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,

My app's ads have not been loading since March. This is a Flutter app. Debugging the app, I see requests return ERROR_CODE_NO_FILL.

Please, I need a solution. I didn't change anything for this to happen.

Thanks.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 20, 2024, 4:08:18 PMMay 20
to valentin...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I see that you have already raised this concern on another thread with the subject 'My Android ads do not load since March', and we have already responded there for this issue.
To avoid multiple threads on the same issue, please take a look at that thread and continue the discussion on the same for further updates on the issue.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ2Ov:ref" (ADR-00235784)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

valentin blanca

May 23, 2024, 8:19:06 AMMay 23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Hi,

I am not able to find that other thread. I just opened one thread and then sent one email via Gmail. So this is the thread for the issue.

My ads' IDS are:
- Banner: ca-app-pub-7227703122124020/1138856388
- Bonus interstitial: ca-app-pub-7227703122124020/8825774716

Thanks,

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 23, 2024, 12:30:03 PMMay 23
to valentin...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Valentin,

Thank you for providing requested information.

Upon checking your app ID and ad unit IDs in our Google sample project. For Banner ads, we are able to load the ads successfully and for rewarded interstitial ads, we are able to replicate the “no fill” error. The “no fill” error means an ad serving issue which indicates there are no ads available at request time. The next step for you would be to reach out to the Product Support Team for further assistance regarding the ad serving concern