Why my admob account has only 3 ads platform types of app?

Luong Vo Dai

Dec 6, 2013, 10:20:43 PM12/6/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

I has register admob account and using it for my android and ios app. But when i want to take a windows phone 7 ads, i go to Add Site/App (https://www.admob.com/my_sites/create_site), i can't see other platform, has only 3 ads platform types of app is Android, iPad and iPhone (see pic). I see, in the turtorials, admob has 8 platforms. Why don't I have?

Image is here: http://i.stack.imgur.com/DAI05.png

Please help me because i need it now. Thanks all!

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Dec 9, 2013, 5:59:36 PM12/9/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luong,

This is available on the new AdMob. If you're able to upgrade, an option should appear at the top of your screen.

Hope this helps!

Amy Quispe