Ads not showing after verified

1 view

Isaac Groisman

Jul 21, 2024, 9:45:12 PM (4 hours ago) Jul 21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi, I received an email that my banner ad was verified, but still the ads are not showing. I also updated to the latest flutter sdk of the admob package.

AP ID: ca-app-pub-8785256379870513~3311659975

AD UNIT ID: ca-app-pub-8785256379870513/4518953957

ADMOB SDK: google_mobile_ads: ^5.1.0

This is the link I got from app-ads-txt.com/ for the banner ad

https://n71eb7de5.app-ads-txt.com/app-ads.txt
https://n71eb7de5.app-ads-txt.com

We completed our app review. The following app has been approved, and we’ve lifted the ad serving limits and restrictions put in place during the review.

APP

ExpenseTracker
ca-app-pub...3311659975

PLATFORM

Android

STORE ID

com.groisman.expense_tracker

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 21, 2024, 11:37:26 PM (2 hours ago) Jul 21
to isaacg...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Issac,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK support team.

I see that your app approval status is in “ready” status.  However, We haven't detected any ad requests with app-ads.txt implemented. Authorized Sellers for Apps, or app-ads.txt, is an IAB Tech Lab initiative that helps ensure your app ad inventory is only sold through channels you’ve identified as authorized.

Creating an app-ads.txt file gives you more control over who’s allowed to sell ads on your app and helps prevent counterfeit inventory from being presented to advertisers. To prevent a significant loss in ad revenue, you'll need to implement an app-ads.txt file. So Set up an app-ads.txt file for your app. While the app-ads.txt file is not strictly required for ads to show, it's still recommended to set it up to ensure optimal ad serving and protection against ad fraud and ensure that it can be crawled

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vDyqE:ref" (ADR-00257855)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team