Need Help - for upgrading adm adsense account

TITTU R

Jun 4, 2014, 4:28:03 AM6/4/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
  I'm not able to upgrade my admob account to adsense account.

I'm using separate email address for admob account and that email address doesn't have approved adsense. So, i added this email address in already approved adsense account which created using different email address.

Now, i'm not able to sync with adsense account. Someone help me. I can explain this through chat also.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Jun 4, 2014, 7:22:51 PM6/4/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, this forum doesn't handle account upgrade issues. You'll have to contact AdMob product support via this form.