Account active by Google but still closed

medm...@gmail.com

8:11 AM (13 hours ago) 8:11 AM
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
HI, I appealed before and Google team responded positively(account active) to my appeal, but nothing is fixed and I can't get to my account still(account closed) and Google team doesn't respond. For mistakes made by Google system which states reasons related to the web and I'm doing apps(Admob) only.

Screenshots:

issue to begin with was a mistake by them:

disabled.png

After the appeal they said it is fixed and account is active:

active.png

But it is still closed and they don't answer another appeal or any comment in the appeal.

inactive.png

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

9:28 AM (12 hours ago) 9:28 AM
to medm...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please confirm whether the violation mentioned in your account has been fixed?

I would recommend reaching out to the Product support team as they are better equipped to address your concern.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vDbcp:ref" (ADR-00250121)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Med Ma

10:16 AM (11 hours ago) 10:16 AM
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
It is not fixed yet, tried to reach Admob support team by creating a thread in Google AdMob Community, appeals, did even post in twitter.
Saw many cases as mine, seems for me Admob want to remove accounts even if there are no violations.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

10:34 AM (11 hours ago) 10:34 AM
to medm...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Please be informed that our support channel can only best assist you with regards to Google Mobile Ads SDK implementation. As this query is beyond the scope of our team's expertise, I would recommend that you reach out to the Product support team as they are better equipped to address your concern effectively. At this time the forum is the best escalation path to address your concern. It is monitored internally and externally to help you to resolve your issue.