Urgent: Regarding Duplicate Account.

Rakesh Sharma

Jul 25, 2023, 10:29:00 AM7/25/23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello,

I successfully integrated Google AdMob into my Flutter app. The Google AdMob is gettingrejected, by saying that this error:

You already have a Google publisher account. Sign in to your existing account to access AdMob. Or close your other accounts and submit your application to create an account again.

Exiting Account Error

Also getting this email after this review. I have never created any account on Admob with email starting with Utta....@gmail.com

Rejection email

Please someone help me, it's getting frustrated. There is no direct help from Google or contact. I searched a lot. But none of the solutions work. I have been trying this to solve for 1 month. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks in Advance. 🙏

I searched for all the related solutions on stack overflow. Additionally, it would be beneficial to perform a search on the Google forum. But none of them are working.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 25, 2023, 1:16:01 PM7/25/23
to rakesh...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rakesh,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Kindly note that we can only offer support with regard to the Mobile Ads SDK implementation and technical concerns, and account concern is out of our scope. With that, we recommend reaching out to the Product support team using this link (https://support.google.com/admob/thread/new?hl=en). If it helps, kindly check this account issues FAQ (https://support.google.com/admob/answer/9686306?hl=en&sjid=2418371235660772237-AP).

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2nSP3K:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

John

May 27, 2024, 3:25:19 AMMay 27
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi, Rakesh.

Did you ever got it solved? I'm having the same issue and no idea how to continue.