Admob - Ad Serving is limited

1299 STUDIOS

7:40 AM (3 hours ago) 7:40 AM
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello,

We're a new account (app only launched four days ago) and we got the ad serving is limited notification.

Can you please advise on how we can fix this?

We are working through all the policy issues but I'm terrified reading about how long it can take to unlock the ad serving limitation. We've spend quite a large chunk on google ads and are now stuck holding the bag.

Please advise on how we can resolve this issue. Thanks
Message has been deleted

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

9:32 AM (1 hour ago) 9:32 AM
to 1299s...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This article describes how Google handles the ad serving limit. The key point is to make sure that the application has valid traffic. ​​Invalid traffic includes, but is not limited to:

  • Clicks or impressions generated by publishers clicking on their own live ads
  • Repeated ad clicks or impressions generated by one or more users
  • Publishers encouraging clicks on their ads (examples may include: any language encouraging users to click on ads; ad implementations that may cause a high volume of accidental clicks; etc.)
  • Automated clicking tools or traffic sources, robots, or other deceptive software
Please note that this forum can only provide support on the technicalities related to the code implementation of the Mobile Ads SDK. For account-related concern, we recommend that you reach out to the Product Support Team as they're the appropriate team that could help you in this.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vDprX:ref" (ADR-00253630)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team