"No ad to show" error message

Kaitlyn Hurley

Jun 28, 2024, 1:38:32 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi There,

Our team has completed the integration of Google Ad Manager (GAM). The ads are displaying correctly with the test IDs. However, when we use the live IDs we are encountering a "No ad to show" error message.

Below is the error message that we get while using live ID.

AdManagerBannerAd failed to load: LoadAdError(code: 1, domain: com.google.admob, message: Request Error: No ad to show., responseInfo: ResponseInfo(responseId: null, mediationAdapterClassName: null, adapterResponses: [], loadedAdapterResponseInfo: AdapterResponseInfo(adapterClassName: , latencyMillis: 0, description: , adUnitMapping: {}, adError: null, adSourceName: , adSourceId: , adSourceInstanceName: , adSourceInstanceId: )), responseExtras: {})

Any ideas for what I'm doing wrong?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 28, 2024, 3:38:04 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to kai...@bracketology.tv, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Please use the following help center article to understand common reasons why apps show few or no ads and use the can’t see ads troubleshooter to debug the issue.

If the issue still persists kindly provide us with the below information via reply to author option for further investigation privately:

  • app ID
  • ad unit ID
  • Mobile Ads SDK Version

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJVu3:ref" (ADR-00244555)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team