Unable to sign up for a new account

Viraj Mahesh

Jan 4, 2014, 10:23:33 AM1/4/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I am unable to sign up for a new admob account with my gmail. Every time I click 'Sign up with AdMob', the same page reloads.

I am using Safari on OS X Mavericks.

I tried doing the same action in private mode on firefox and clicking on the sign up button opens a new page but I once I login with my gmail account I am redirected to the start page.

I have tried signing in with my other gmail ID as well but it doesn't work.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jan 7, 2014, 8:06:54 PM1/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, this forum doesn't handle account-related issues. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.
This conversation is locked