Admob - interstitial ad failed to load no fill

Enes Yaman

Jul 13, 2020, 8:00:17 AM7/13/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello.
I am trying to add ads to my game but it does not appear.

I bought it using google's test id and tried it on the phone. The ad appeared successfully.

but i can't show the ad when i try it with my own real admob id.

I was told to wait 12 hours for newly opened admob ids. I have been dealing with the same problem for 4 days.

note: add advertisement function is not in start. I throw at the button

.
public class AdsGecis : MonoBehaviour
{

private InterstitialAd inter;

public Text admobtxt;

public string id_Android ="my intersitial id";

private void Start()

{

}

public void load()

{

this.Request();

}

private void Request()

{
#if UNITY_ANDROID

string id = id_Android;
#else

string id = "unexpected_paltform";

#endif

this.inter = new InterstitialAd(id);

this.inter.OnAdFailedToLoad += this.InterstitialFailedToLoad;

this.inter.OnAdClosed += InterstitialClosed;

AdRequest request = new AdRequest.Builder().Build();

this.inter.LoadAd(request);

}

private void InterstitialClosed(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

this.Request();

}

public void Show()

{

this.inter.Show();

}

public void InterstitialFailedToLoad(object sender, AdFailedToLoadEventArgs args)

{
        admobtxt
.text =

"InterstitialFailedToLoad event received with message: " + args.Message;

}

index.jpg

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 13, 2020, 11:48:52 AM7/13/20
to enesy...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Enes,

Thank you for bring this issue to our attention.

Based on the information I would suggest that you start by testing the ads with our test App Id and Test Ad Unit Id (here )to make sure that the implementation is correctly setup and receiving ads.

If the test ads work then I would change the information to use yours and just double check if it is working or not.

Since as you show in your screenshot you are getting a no fill error. That would show us that the ad appears to be working properly but that their is no ad inventory at the time of testing. There can be many reasons why. But I would suggest that you also contact our Product Support Team regarding that. As it is a backend issue. And we are unable to support you on that.

Also if you would like, you can share with us via "Reply privately to author" button with the following information and we can test your Ids on our side.
  • App Id and Ad Unit Id
Also for your privacy always make sure that your information is sent to us privately and never posted online. And that this is for testing purposes only.

Regards,
William Pescherine
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q21lEqu:ref