RE: [google-admob-ads-sdk] auto click for rewarded ads

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 20, 2024, 1:56:20 PM (7 days ago) Jun 20
to ericwi...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Eric,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK support team.

I ran the Google sample application and the behavior of the Play Store opens automatically without a click issue is not replicating. If you are using mediation, ads served to your app will come from multiple sources in addition to AdMob. The Issue might not only happen with the AdMob network. Please confirm whether the issue mentioned is replicating in our Google samples. If yes, Kindly provide the below details privately so that we can investigate from our end and provide a solution.

  • app ID
  • ad unit ID
  • SDK version being used
  • Any Mediation Adapter used

You can provide the following details via reply privately to the author option.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJPpa:ref" (ADR-00242917)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team