Help me please !!

max carrere

Jan 4, 2014, 5:19:29 PM1/4/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
How to remove the window that opens and takes the whole screen of my application?

max carrere

Jan 4, 2014, 5:29:04 PM1/4/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Comment enlever la fenêtre qui s'ouvre et prend tout l'écran de mon application ??

William Ferguson

Jan 6, 2014, 5:45:55 PM1/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
When does this occur?
What platform are you on?

William

max carrere

Jan 8, 2014, 7:50:03 AM1/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
This occurs as soon as the application enters a page of pub opens and takes the whole screen and you have to press close and it disappears but I'd like AdMob put me as headband as pub.
I'm on IOS and android.

William Ferguson

Jan 8, 2014, 2:28:32 PM1/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by " application enters a page of pub opens" nor "put me as headband as pub."

Are you using banner ads or interstitials?
Can you post the code you are using for Android?

William

--

---