Pulling information from an interstital ad before it loads

Vin K.

Jun 25, 2020, 4:50:54 AM6/25/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello! I would like to load an interstital ad in advance and pull basic information from the ad. I would like to keep the available ad in the cache and pull information from it to show to the user before I allow the user to see the ad. If I could pull a basic summary of the ad, that would be great! Is that possible to do?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 25, 2020, 6:21:37 AM6/25/20
to vinay...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

With regard to your concern, the SDK does have a feature which could assess your use case. However, this is for debugging purposes only. You may want to check this link for further information.

Regards,
Teejay Pimentel
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q219HuV:ref