How to contact AdMob support team regard an issue in finalized earnings

Ashraf Alshahawy

Oct 1, 2017, 5:00:48 AM10/1/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Though it's not a technical question, but I had to ask here as I couldn't find an email address on AdMob to contact their support team.

Many thanks in advance.

Ivan Bautista (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Oct 2, 2017, 12:24:00 AM10/2/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Ashraf,

You may raise your concerns about your earnings and other statistics to the Product Support Team via this form. Alternatively, you may reach out to the Product Support Team via the different Contact Us options at the upper right hand corner of the AdMob Help Center. Try accessing the links provided in Incognito Mode to be sure.

Those links provided are the only channels of contact to the Product Support Team. If you are having problems accessing the forms even in Incognito Mode, then this is probably because you are under this category of publishers.

Regards,
Ivan Bautista
Mobile Ads SDK Team

Ashraf Alshahawy

Oct 5, 2017, 2:03:22 PM10/5/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Thank you Ivan for your assistant, really appreciated.

I couldn't find Contact Us though my weekly earnings are over 25$ (The condition to have Contact us button available), I tried even in Private Browsing (FireFox & MS.Edge) but in vain.

I really need to get in contact with the support team asking to ship me the PIN code via DHL, and I'm willing to pay the fees, it's been 3 weeks and mostly it got lost in the way. I don't want to waste another month or two just to complete such a straightforward procedure, or maybe I send them the required documents to get my address verified.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Krunal Raval

Jan 24, 2018, 6:03:30 AM1/24/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Ivan,

For one of live game app, we have used Google admob as reward to watch video. Since last few days after launch, user do not receive reward after watch the video. Is there any issue with the SDK?

Below is live game app link on play store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.syncline.tuskbattle

Thanks,
Krunal Raval

Ivan Bautista (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Jan 25, 2018, 1:27:44 AM1/25/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Krunal,

I downloaded your app and I wasn't able to launch any Rewarded Video Ads.

That said, I checked our native Android sample app as well as our sample app for Unity (since it seems you are developing via Unity based on your app's splash screen) and I was able to load Rewarded Video Ads successfully and retrieve the corresponding Reward item after watching the Rewarded Video Ad. Could you test your Rewarded Ad Unit Id with our sample apps and see if you can replicate the issue?

Currently, there's no particular issue in the Mobile Ads SDK regarding reward items not being returned. Since we were able to retrieve the Reward items successfully on our end, then there might be an issue with your implementation. Make sure that you have properly implemented the corresponding Ad event particularly the onRewarded event via Android or OnAdRewarded via Unity.

However, being that this is an old thread, if you need further assistance on this, I suggest that you create a new thread with your new findings and from there we could continue with our investigation.

anand...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2018, 1:22:24 AM2/1/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

my estimated earning is 2.97$ but the finalized earning at the end of the month is 0.01$ and there are no reported invalid activity or clicks on the transaction page or anywhere else please give reasons

Ivan Bautista (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Feb 1, 2018, 2:02:23 AM2/1/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,

I'm afraid our team can only assist you on technical concerns specific to the Mobile Ads SDK. I suggest that you refer to this relevant article or contact our Product Support Team as they are the appropriate team to assist you with any concerns about your earnings.

Master Ash -Tech

Mar 20, 2018, 1:13:37 AM3/20/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

hi,the problem i have is  i cant sign into my admobs account
when i try it says THIS ACCOUNT ALREADY HAS AN ADMOB ACCOUNT,DO U WANT TO SIGN IN WITH IT
AND when i click sign in,It is just like   the page is getting reloaded
anyone plz help

mobileadssdk-a...@google.com

Mar 20, 2018, 4:37:25 AM3/20/18
to Master Ash -Tech, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,

Please note that this forum can only assist you with your technical concerns about the Mobile Ads SDK. Please use this troubleshooter for any issues related to signing in or reach out to the Product Support Team via this form.

fouadabd...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2018, 1:49:16 PM7/19/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
hi,
i am from yemen , and yemeni post office is not working because of the war, so could you please make an exception for that, and skip the 4 pin code deliver waiting which takes 3 months of our time, and verfiy my account with my governement issued id?

best regards.

mobileadssdk-a...@google.com

Jul 19, 2018, 11:53:19 PM7/19/18
to fouadabd...@gmail.com, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi,

We understand your concern, however, I'm afraid this forum can only assist you with your technical concerns specific to the code implementation of the Mobile Ads SDK. Please raise your PIN verification concern to the Product Support Team or in the AdMob Help forum because these are the appropriate channels for your concern.

artur....@ukr.net

Jul 22, 2018, 1:49:59 PM7/22/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
My earnings more than $25 a week but there is no "Contact Us" button appeared at the upper right hand corner!! Why? And how can I contact with support (there are no answers for my question in Help Center)??

mobileadssdk-a...@google.com

Jul 23, 2018, 12:28:14 AM7/23/18
to artur....@ukr.net, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi

I'm afraid our team (Mobile Ads SDK) has no visibility over publishers' access to the Contact Us options. As an alternative, you may also reach out to them via the AdMob Help Forum.

eduardo rodriguez

Jul 23, 2018, 4:53:53 PM7/23/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

connect2boll...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2018, 3:55:20 PM8/1/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello,
Google suspended my app for one day. They reinstated my app next day because of web view verification. But same day admin disabled serving ads for my app. I appealed many times but I am getting same automated message

GOOGLE PLAY REMOVAL: AdMob publishers are not permitted to abuse or promote the abuse of any Google product, such as Google Play, YouTube, or Blogger. This includes circumventing, or providing the means to circumvent, the policies or terms of these or other Google products, such as by allowing users to download YouTube videos.

If your app is removed by Google Play policy enforcement, please contact Google Play about an app removal here. If Google Play reinstates your app, please submit an appeal to our team.

My app is live
App link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bollywoodaudition.bollywoodaudition

App package com.bollywoodaudition.bollywoodaudition

Please help

mobileadssdk-a...@google.com

Aug 2, 2018, 1:18:52 AM8/2/18
to connect2boll...@gmail.com, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us. However, I’m afraid this forum can only cater to technical questions specific to the code implementation of the Mobile Ads SDK.

For any account related concerns, you may reach out to the Product Support Team or raise this to the AdMob Help Forum as these are the appropriate channels for your concern. Additionally, you may refer to the following articles for relevant information:
Regards,
Steven Balan
Mobile Ads SDK Team

Also find us on our blog and Google+ page:
    http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com
    https://plus.google.com/115658573333388777174/

connect2boll...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2018, 2:32:53 AM8/2/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello, I sent many times . They are not responding. They are sending automated message. Please help. Send some contact E-mail. I appealed more than 10 time getting same automated message every time.
Please help

mobileadssdk-a...@google.com

Aug 2, 2018, 5:07:04 AM8/2/18
to connect2boll...@gmail.com, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi there,

I'm afraid those are the only channels for your concern, thus, please continue your communication with the Product Support Team or you can file an appeal using this form.

--

---

connect2boll...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2018, 6:21:39 AM8/2/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I appealed many times
They are sending same automated message every time. They are not reviewing back please help

Geetaben Bhavsar

Dec 6, 2018, 2:28:41 AM12/6/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello Ivan,
I have proper ads code but therefore in my app don't show ads so can you please suggest me how to visible ads in my app.

Publisher Id: ca-app-pub-6477906889010372

App Id: com.gi.new_year_2019_wishes_images_messages

mobileadssdk-a...@google.com

Dec 6, 2018, 7:32:04 AM12/6/18
to Geetaben Bhavsar, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Geetaben,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Given that this is an old thread, could you create a new thread with the following information and we'll continue our investigation from there?
  • Could you test your Ad Unit Id/s with our sample apps and see if you are able to load ads?
  • Error Code thrown when ads failed to load
  • Ad Unit Id/s in question. You may share this privately using Reply privately to author option.
Regards,
Ivan Bautista
Mobile Ads SDK Team

--

---

Дилшод Сатторов

Feb 11, 2020, 1:00:05 AM2/11/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Solved the problem? contacted customer support? if so, how did you contact?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Feb 11, 2020, 3:30:57 AM2/11/20
to dilsho...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

It appears that you already have a discussion with my colleague on this thread. For better tracking of the issues, kindly continue the discussion there instead.

Regards,
Teejay Pimentel
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UV0QvI:ref