Adress verification

in...@hotfeet.ru

Jan 8, 2014, 12:26:46 AM1/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I have earned last 3 months some dollars on ADMOB, now I waiting about 2 months for the verification code,
but RUSSIAN POST dont deliver it to me. I already clicked for resent the code, but i dont get it.

Is there any other way to verificate my adress?

Many thanks!

in...@hotfeet.ru

Jan 10, 2014, 1:48:32 PM1/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I wrote to AdMob, but i get only a standard answer, that I need to remove all holds.

How can i get help?

Eric Leichtenschlag

Jan 10, 2014, 8:21:04 PM1/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Sorry, this forum doesn't handle account-related issues. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and continue to talk to the product support team via support forms for general AdMob product questions.
This conversation is locked