Admob ads throws exoplayer initialize error and stop working after watching 15+ ads

Jonathan Bellfontaine

Apr 22, 2024, 9:39:01 AMApr 22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Basically, internally it throws an error.
I am able to load ads but when RewardedAd is played, it doesn't show video and sound because of the exception thrown: Audio sink error from exoplayer. Please check picture for the detailed exception.

This happens when you keep watching ads, possibly 15+ ads and then it starts to not play video and sound.
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 11.55.02 AM.png

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Apr 22, 2024, 1:46:24 PMApr 22
to jonathan.b...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Could you please provide the following details via "Reply to author" option to investigate the issue further:
  • Mobile Ads SDK Version
  • Sample project where the issue is reproducible (if possible)

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files with me by performing the following steps:

1. Navigate to

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=Mobile+Ads+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002tPGvyQAG&entry.80707362=00232100

2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).

3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tPGvy:ref" (ADR-00232100)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Apr 23, 2024, 3:31:02 PMApr 23
to jonathan.b...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for confirming the SDK version being used and the source you have followed for implementation.

Could you kindly review the "Getting Started" guide to integrate the Google Mobile Ads SDK into a Flutter app as a cross-check for your implementation? It is very important to follow AdMob Policies, as well as Implementation Guidelines to avoid any issues.  Kindly re-check your implementation so that Ads load and show as expected. You may refer to Policies for ad units that offer rewards. Since this is an implementation issue we would require a minimal sample project reproducing the issue so that we can debug the code in detail and may provide a solution. Also, can you confirm whether you can reproduce the mentioned issue in our Google Flutter sample apps as well? If yes, kindly provide the following information privately for further investigation:

  • Video recording which illustrates the issue clearly
  • Sample project reproducing the issue

You can provide the following details via reply privately to the author option or directly provide it to the link below.