App Suddenly Stopped Showing Ads

Skip to first unread message

Hussain Taj

Jun 9, 2024, 8:05:49 PMJun 9
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

I had integrated AdMob in a Flutter app a few weeks ago. The app was approved and was showing ads for a week. Then it suddenly stopped showing ads altogether. The match rate dropped to 0%.

I have made no code change and made no configuration change before this issue arose. I have verified that there are no warnings or errors on AdMob dashboard or in AdSense dashboard.

The error (code 3: No Fill) I see in the terminal is:

BannerAd failed to load: LoadAdError(code: 3, domain:, message: No fill., responseInfo: ResponseInfo(responseId: null, mediationAdapterClassName: , adapterResponses: [], loadedAdapterResponseInfo: null), responseExtras: {})

I do not believe AdMob's ad inventory is so low that my users wouldn't see a single ad for half a week. My settings allow for most of the categories of ads to be shown.

I have another app in another account with similar settings. It is still showing ads. I have spent a lot of time going through different resources and I couldn't figure this out.

Could someone please share some guidance on this issue?

My implementation details are as follows:

Flutter: 3.19.5

I would appreciate any assistance that you guys can offer. Thank you.

Hussain Taj

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 9, 2024, 8:52:55 PMJun 9

Upon reviewing your concern, I understand that you are facing "No Fill" error. Kindly share the below mentioned details via "Reply to author" option for further investigation:
  • app ID
  • ad unit ID 
This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJGOi:ref" (ADR-00239219)

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 20, 2024, 12:08:54 PMJun 20

Hi Hussain Taj,

Error code 3, no fill error means that the ad request was successful, but no ad was returned due to lack of ad inventory. Kindly note that the SDK just requests ads to the ad server and does not have any control on the ads it serves.

This is more of an Ad serving concern rather than anything specific to the code implementation of the Mobile Ads SDK. I would recommend that you refer to AdMob Error Codes & Logs for more details about the issue.

I have executed our Google sample project with the provided information but unfortunately, I have been unable to load the ads on my end. It has come to my attention that the error message "no fill" is being displayed in conjunction with your IDs. The “no fill” error means an ad serving issue which indicates there are no ads available at request time. The next step for you would be to reach out to the Product support team for further assistance regarding the ad serving concern. The Product Support Team is well equipped to handle your concern effectively. 

Reply all
Reply to author
0 new messages