legacy admob account updated but cant able to Select form of payment

neelambl khanger

Jun 29, 2014, 2:36:09 PM6/29/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
i updated my legacy admob account but no button to select form of payment and my balance passed threshold balance

thanks

neelambl khanger

Jul 1, 2014, 8:17:56 AM7/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
got mail from admob

Hello Neelambl,

Thank you for your email.

Due to a new Form of Payment feature, developers can now enter their form of payment when finalized earnings are posted in Payment History (the 3rd of the month).

Even if you see earnings more than 10 USD in Performance Reports you will be able to enter your Form of Payment only when you see your finalized earnings (more than 10 USD) in Payment History.

We trust the above answer will provide you with satisfactory insights into the issue.

Kind regards

Mark

Google Inc.| The AdMob Support Team |support.google.com/admob | admob.com