Error while importing data from old admob.

IndicSIS

Jun 3, 2014, 1:07:06 PM6/3/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am currently monetising three apps. Recently I switched over to new Admob and the import report is correct

"Data import completed.
 Created 3 apps, 3 ad units and 0 campaigns."

but the problem is one app is wrongly imported to my account from a publisher i don't know before. and the strange thing is that app is not even showing an admob advertisement.

Note: the Legacy publisher ID and the name of the add unit is correct only the app title and app icon is wrongly imported.

what should I do now?

Regards,
IndicSIS

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jun 3, 2014, 8:02:46 PM6/3/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

The technical support team on this forum isn't equipped to answer this question. Please fill out this Help Center form.

Amy Quispe