ActionBar on top of the DFP Interstitial Ad

Mike Miko

Jan 7, 2014, 8:18:18 PM1/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Can we display an ActionBar on top of the DFP Interstitial Ad?

The reason is to let our users know that the Interstitial Ad shown is still within our app and not something coming out of nowhere.

Also, we want to provide the consistent look of the back key (the home key) in our ActionBar for our users instead of the [x] button on DFP Interstitial Ad.

Please advise if it is possible to do so. Thanks.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Jan 10, 2014, 7:57:21 PM1/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

The DFPInterstitialAd launches a new Activity and places your DFP creative into a full-screen WebView. Developers aren't provided a handle to this activity, so unfortunately an action bar can't be added here.

Thanks,
Eric

Mike Miko

Jan 16, 2014, 1:35:27 PM1/16/14