AdMob for iOS app is not progressing as it needs to be reviewed.

株式会社トラム

Sep 24, 2024, 5:22:03 AMSep 24
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello.
It's been 3 weeks since our app was released and we are having trouble with the AdMob approval status.
(Android is fine, but iOS is not progressing.)

App ID : 6468570200
App Name : レピメモ あらゆるサイトの料理レシピをアプリで一括管理
App URL : https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/レピメモ あらゆるサイトの料理レシピをアプリで一括管理/id6468570200
Publisher : tram, Inc

Thank you!

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 24, 2024, 10:27:23 AMSep 24
to tram.a...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Upon reviewing your AdMob account with the provided information, I found the below issues which must be fixed.

It was discovered that your app status is in "Requires review" state. This indicates that your app has not yet been subject to the review process. To have it reviewed, it is necessary to establish a link between your app and the supported app store. You can link a supported store to your app within the All Apps or App settings pages and subsequently submit it for review. For more information, you can visit Requires review.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vGXi3:ref" (ADR-00269296)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

株式会社トラム

Sep 24, 2024, 9:08:42 PMSep 24
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello.
Thank you for your reply.
I have confirmed this morning that the application was reviewed without any problems.

Thank you!

2024年9月24日火曜日 23:27:23 UTC+9 Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor:

mai mohamed

Oct 9, 2024, 10:24:47 AMOct 9
to 株式会社トラム, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

015547154244734341576757858829616155454272679577285928113768787272767

--

---