Bank account linking option is not visible.

Dev appsexpert

Jun 10, 2014, 2:24:07 AM6/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi AdMob Team,

I have upgraded my admob account more than one month back. I am from India.
So for me payment option is "standard check".
And there is no option to add any bank account.

But recently 3days back one of my friend from india only upgraded his admob account he can see form of payment. Where he can add bank account.
But I donot have this option visible.
Can you please help me to enable this option

Thanks .

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jun 10, 2014, 9:03:56 PM6/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, we don't handle payment-related questions on this forum. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.
Message has been deleted

Dev appsexpert

Jun 10, 2014, 9:36:43 PM6/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amy,

Could you please tell me any contact for admob where I get answer of this question ?
Because on AdMob Help Center I could not find the answer of my question.
I do not who is the concern team to handle this .

Please suggest.

Thanks

--

---