Google acquires AdMob and now I get a ban for a problem with adsense dated back to 10 years ago.

Silvio Marano

Sep 24, 2014, 4:54:51 PM9/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I was registered to AdMob, Google acquired AdMob in May 27, 2010... In the past my Adsense account has been banned due to "irregular clicks".

After 31 August you cannot join AdMob portal directly since the portal has been totally merged with Google... surprise, now I cannot access to AdMob and my Admob account has been closed because my adsense account was banned 10 years ago and Google has refused to restore it, and all the recovery requests are automatically ignored after the first was rejected.

So if Google acquires some other ads companies I will banned from all of these due to an old issue with adsense??
This is a kind of monopolistic mafia!
Any suggestion or solution, how could I speak with a real operator to describe my situation?

The support site has only FAQ and redirect me do adsense that rejects automatically my petitions.