Re: [google-admob-ads-sdk] Abridged summary of google-admob-ads-sdk@googlegroups.com - 12 updates in 7 topics

1 view

Gary Davis

Jul 7, 2024, 11:46:01 PM (3 hours ago) Jul 7
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hello team

GODA

On Thu, Jul 4, 2024, 8:25 PM <google-adm...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
david <waziri.d...@gmail.com>: Jul 04 05:28PM -0700

why the ads wont show if someone deny the consent ? are u guys for real ?
who did this ? little guy cry about ur personal info affecting the revenue
of the my income

whoever did this can u ...more
Sailesh Raturi <sailesh...@ril.com>: Jul 04 06:43AM -0700

Hi Team,

We are using Single AdspotID for Banner View and reusing the same AdSpotId
in collection View after certain interval. I gone through the documents and
if I call load(GADRequest()) ...more
Lusine Abrahamyan <lusine.ab...@gmail.com>: Jul 04 02:15AM -0700

I have an interstichial ad in ios app and Im getting the following error:

"Warning: -[BETextInput attributedMarkedText] is unimplemented

nw_application_id_create_self ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 04 01:04PM

Hi,

Kindly rebuild your app to get the latest fixes and updates. Could you verify whether you are capable of loading the test ads? Could you confirm whether the mentioned issue is reproducible in ...more
Yagnic Vadgama <yag...@itoneclick.com>: Jul 03 11:34PM -0700

I think this issue is from Android SDK because I could not find any answer
on google.

On Wednesday, July 3, 2024 at 5:37:21 PM UTC+5:30 Mobile Ads SDK Forum
Advisor wrote:

...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 04 01:02PM

Hi,

As previously mentioned, our support channel can only best assist you with regards to Google Mobile Ads SDK implementation and technical issues. Should you encounter any difficulties related to ...more
gregor...@celtra.com <gregor...@celtra.com>: Jul 04 02:25AM -0700

Hi team,
did you manage to take a look at this bug?

Thanks

...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 04 01:02PM

Hi Gregor,

Thank you for contacting us.

As per IAB MRAID page documentation An exposedPercentage value of 0.0 (zero) indicates the current ad container is not in view or has been moved to the ...more
netg <netg...@gmail.com>: Jul 04 05:08AM -0700

I released iOS and Android apps and initially saw ads through AdMob
settings.

However, due to not configuring app-ads, ad serving was restricted for app
users.

I've connected app-ads, but ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 04 12:36PM

Hi,

Kindly provide us below details via "Reply to author" option for further investigation:

app ID
ad unit ID
Mobile Ads SDK version

This message is in relation to case ...more
Milan Parvadiya <skydes...@gmail.com>: Jul 03 09:55PM -0700

Ad failed to load: LoadAdError(code: 3, domain: com.google.android.gms.ads,
message: Received error HTTP response code: 403, responseInfo:
ResponseInfo(responseId: null, mediationAdapterClassName: ...more
Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor <mobile...@forumsupport.google>: Jul 04 09:33AM

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Please note that I have removed your response from the forums as it contains the PII information.

Upon checking your account with ...more

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

1:42 AM (1 hour ago) 1:42 AM
to elija...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Please be informed that our support channel can only best assist you with regards to Google Mobile Ads SDK implementation and technical issues. Having said that, would you be able to confirm if you have any issues with the SDK? If so, kindly elaborate it here and give full context of your concern so we can guide you accordingly.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJkjI:ref" (ADR-00245414)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team