Request Error: No ad to show.

DevNanali

Jun 23, 2022, 3:03:22 AM6/23/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello team,
We applied the mediation of various advertising platforms through ad-mob.
However, running a single ad source test through the ad inspector fails the request.
Our app is live (It's been over a month) and we did everything in the console setting, such as app-ads.txt, test environment etc.
And, this is only happening on iOS and everything is normal in the Android environment. (We used unity sdk)

The attachment is information about the our app ad inspector.
(private information was obscured)

Let me know what we should look at more.
Thank you!
1_Adapter.jpg
3_Nofill.jpg
2_Nofill.jpg

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 23, 2022, 10:12:22 AM6/23/22
to deve...@nanali.net, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For us to further check this, can you provide us privately the following details below? You can provide it directly to the link below.

  • Sample app project
  • SDK version
  • Mediation adapter used/version
  • App ID

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files with me by performing the following steps:

1. Navigate to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=Mobile+Ads+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002bzQgrQAE&entry.80707362=00111942
2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).
3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2bzQgr:ref
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

DevNanali

Jun 24, 2022, 2:12:17 AM6/24/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Hello team,
This is requested information.
It seems to problem is only with iOS's bidding source.

  • Sample app project : Information that can make up everything requested was included through forms.
  • SDK version : 7.0.0 (Unity3d)
  • Mediation adapter used/version :
    - AppLovin 11.3.300 (Bidding)
    - IronSource 7.2.102 (Waterfall)
    - AdColony 4.8.0 (Bidding)
    - Vungle 6.10.601 (Waterfall)
    - UnityAds 4.1.0 (Waterfall)
    - Meta Audience Network 6.9.1 (Bidding)
    - Tapjoy 12.10.0 (Bidding)
  • App ID : Included in the forms.

We will actively inform to solve the problem.

Thank you!
Best regards,

2022년 6월 23일 목요일 오후 4시 3분 22초 UTC+9에 DevNanali님이 작성:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 24, 2022, 6:11:28 AM6/24/22
to deve...@nanali.net, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for providing the requested information.

Upon checking the files that you provided, I've seen that you haven't included a sample app project on it. Can you confirm if you provided a sample app on the link we previously provided? If not, I would request to provide it to us, so that we can further check your implementation on this. You can provide it directly at the link below.

DevNanali

Jun 24, 2022, 6:20:12 AM6/24/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello team,

It takes time to configure the sample app.
I will work on it and share it by 27th.

Thanks!
2022년 6월 23일 목요일 오후 4시 3분 22초 UTC+9에 DevNanali님이 작성:
Hello team,

DevNanali

Jun 27, 2022, 2:07:26 AM6/27/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Hello team,

I uploaded the Unity sample project with AdMob settings that are same as our project.

Please check it out:)

2022년 6월 24일 금요일 오후 7시 20분 12초 UTC+9에 DevNanali님이 작성:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 27, 2022, 9:02:26 AM6/27/22
to deve...@nanali.net, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for providing a sample app project on this. But, upon checking it, I was able to encounter an error, can you confirm if you encounter it also? If not, can you provide us your steps on this?

Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 6.05.53 PM.png

DevNanali

Jun 29, 2022, 10:01:33 PM6/29/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello, I think the version of Unity Editor and UnityAds advertisement should be checked.

Would you check if the version of Unity Editor is '2019.4.22f1' and UnityAds advertisement is '4.2.1'?

2022년 6월 27일 월요일 오후 10시 2분 26초 UTC+9에 mobileadssdk님이 작성:

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 30, 2022, 4:23:38 AM6/30/22
to deve...@nanali.net, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I've rechecked it using the versions that you mentioned, but I am still unable to replicate this. Can you provide us a screen recording capturing this behavior so that we can further check this in our end? You can provide it directly at the link below.

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files with me by performing the following steps:

1. Navigate to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=Mobile+Ads+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002bzQgrQAE&entry.80707362=00111942
2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).
3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

Regards,

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

DevNanali

Jul 3, 2022, 10:09:08 PM7/3/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello, team!

I uploaded the video instructions you asked for which let you know how to check the versions of UnityEditor and Unity Ads plugin.

Please check it out:)

2022년 6월 23일 목요일 오후 4시 3분 22초 UTC+9에 DevNanali님이 작성:
Hello team,

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 4, 2022, 10:21:19 AM7/4/22
to deve...@nanali.net, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Can you confirm if you already provided the video that you've mentioned? Upon checking in our end, we don't receive it. With that, can you provide it again to us? You can provide it at the link below.

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files with me by performing the following steps:

2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).
3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2cEkMJ:ref

DevNanali

Jul 4, 2022, 8:09:35 PM7/4/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello, team!

I reuploaded the video instructions onto the link you said.

Case number is 00112680.

Please check it out:)

2022년 6월 23일 목요일 오후 4시 3분 22초 UTC+9에 DevNanali님이 작성:
Hello team,

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 5, 2022, 1:28:48 AM7/5/22
to deve...@nanali.net, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi DevNanali,

This is to confirm that we've receive the screencast on our end. As per checking, it appears that this is not related to the issue reported on this thread. Could you please provide the context of your issue, so we could assist you?

Regards.
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2cEkMJ:ref

DevNanali

Jul 5, 2022, 3:35:36 AM7/5/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello
I initially reported that the mediation didn't work on iOS.

There is no problem with the guide video I sent.

Have you really confirmed that the Unity3D version (2019.4.22f1) and PackageManager - Advertisment version? (4.2.1)

I checked and no problem the project that I send you on another PC.
And, I can't tell you more details than this.

Please take a closer look again to version.
The problem is "mediation is not working in iOS" and this is still not working.

It's already been two weeks.
It haven't started a step on this.
We are already experience a big loss of sale.
You have to face the problem more actively than now.

It could be a simple problem.
But I checked everything. I don't know what else to check.

2022년 6월 23일 목요일 오후 4시 3분 22초 UTC+9에 DevNanali님이 작성:
Hello team,

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 5, 2022, 10:03:11 AM7/5/22
to deve...@nanali.net, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi DevNanali,

Upon checking, I can confirm that we're using the unity (2019.4.22f1) and PackageManager - Advertisement version (4.2.1). Let me share this to the rest of the team to further investigate. Rest assured that one of our team will reach out to you.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jul 7, 2022, 1:43:24 PM7/7/22
to deve...@nanali.net, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi DevNanali,

My name is Nick and I work on the Admob team. I took a look at your sample app and everything seems to work fine. The rewarded ad showed and the ad inspector showed a fill for each adapter. Can you reply with the exact error message, replication steps, and a debug log is possible.

Thanks,

Nick

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2bzQgr:ref
Temp.png

DevNanali

Jul 7, 2022, 10:06:25 PM7/7/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello Nick,

There is no problem with ads received from the admob network in iOS.
The problem is mediation platform doesn't receive ads.
This can be confirmed by setting "Single ad source test".

Please check the data attached to first report.
Thank you!

2022년 6월 23일 목요일 오후 4시 3분 22초 UTC+9에 DevNanali님이 작성:
Hello team,
single ad source test.jpg