Questions about functions to detect ads click

已查看 20 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

TaskRunning

未读,
2022年7月2日 01:24:342022/7/2
收件人 Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Hello SDK team,

My question is whether I can use functions to detect ads clicks by user.

I want to disable ads if some user click too often or maliciously , so I want to detect and stop presenting ads if they start that behavior.

I have searched the forum and find the onAdClicked() in CustomEventListener can detect the clicks, but I found this method was marked as deprecated, so what's the equivalent Google function?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

未读,
2022年7月4日 02:24:102022/7/4
收件人 yarbrou...@gmail.com、google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi TaskRunning,

This depends on the ad forward that you were using. For Banner ads, you will need to implement ad events, then implement onAdClicked() which should be called when users click the ad.

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2cFb90:ref

TaskRunning

未读,
2022年7月4日 07:01:402022/7/4
收件人 Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Teejay,

Thanks for your reply. We use Interstitial  ads on Android platform. Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

未读,
2022年7月4日 11:13:282022/7/4
收件人 yarbrou...@gmail.com、google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

For interstitial, you need to set the FullScreenContentCallback where you can call the onAdClicked that is being called when a click is recorded for an ad.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela
Mobile Ads SDK Team