link app with admob ad

ابداعات للوناسة

Jul 6, 2020, 11:29:26 AM7/6/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi
i am trying to link my app (in appstore) with my admob ad
but i can not find my app when i search by id or app name
any help please
?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 6, 2020, 12:02:43 PM7/6/20
to asna...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Linking your app is a server side issue and this forum can only support integrating the Mobile Ads SDK into apps. The correct forum for server side issues is the AdMob Forum. With that being said, you may want to look here - https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/9042516?visit_id=637296478700429810-2475143808&rd=1 for issues with app visibility, and here - https://support.google.com/admob/answer/3034835?hl=en for general discussion about linking apps.

Kind regards,
Aryeh Baker
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q21jRFZ:ref

Videos Mix

Jul 6, 2020, 12:03:42 PM7/6/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
حالات واتس اب واغناني وشي حلوو وفيد

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 6, 2020, 1:32:14 PM7/6/20
to amar...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
HI Video Mix,

Thank you for posting on our forum looking for help.

I wanted to start by letting you know that we are only able to reply in english. As such I had to use Google Translate and this is what I got.

Cases of WhatsApp, songs, and something sweet and useful

If this is correct I would ask if you could add more information to what the exact issue is that you are having so that we can better help you.

Regards,
William Pescherine

Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q21jS30:ref

ابداعات للوناسة

Jul 6, 2020, 9:40:07 PM7/6/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I can not find my app from here
please see the image in the attachments

Screen Shot 1441-11-16 at 4.31.39 AM.png

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 6, 2020, 10:40:31 PM7/6/20
to asna...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

I would suggest reaching out to the AdMob Help Center for further assistance on your account-related concern, as I'm afraid that we can only assist you in your technical concerns with the AdMob SDK in this forum.

Regards,

Ziv Yves Sanchez